If you want windows that are tough, long-lasting, and versatile, you can’t go wrong with CompositWood Windows from Sentinel Exteriors. These windows have a classic design with the warmth of a finely milled wood window but without the problems associated with wood. Made from a super-durable engineered composite, they resist mold and mildew growth. Plus, they are very energy efficient.
Here at Sentinel Exteriors, we provide exceptional window installation and replacement service in the Woodstock, Georgia area. We have years of experience, and our windows come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Call [phone] or contact us online for a free quote.
Table of Contents
What is CompositWood?
CompositWood is made from a proprietary mix of specialty polymer and acrylic resins, creating a better than wood “engineered composite,” super tough, solid core material. A permanent surface technology called “SuperCap®” is then fused to the core materials during the extrusion process.
Sentinel Exteriors – Windows Evolved
CompositWood Windows use an EXCLUSIVE Super Cap® SURFACE TECHNOLOGY.
LIGHT-LIFT® SP (Superior Performance) 3rd Gen Double Hung Window Sash Balance System:
- Smooth and quiet operation – sashes raise & lower with ease.
- Enables full egress without limiting sash travel.
- Interlocking pivot bar provides a higher structural performance rating.
- Tilt-in sash for easy cleaning. Lifts out for easy sash removal.
- High-quality stainless steel coils won’t rot and last a lifetime.
- The same high-quality coils are used in the aerospace and military industries for counter-balance on Mars Rover Curiosity, missiles, tanks, and submarines.